Let’s Enhance is a global, fully remote, and fast-growing product startup. We specialize in Computer Vision and building artificial intelligence tools to automate image processing at scale.
Let’s Enhance is supported by Techstars, Nvidia, Google for Startups and was twice rated as the top product on Product Hunt. We are used by more than 5M people worldwide and our API is automating image enhancement for Fortune 500 companies.
We are 20+ people, located in 6 countries and speaking 7+ languages.
Reinforcing our team, we are currently looking for the Backend Software Engineer to join our Integrations Squad. The integration squad is building all our image processing pipelines, public APIs, and related SDKs, and also helps to integrate larger enterprise customers.
We expect you to:
- Design, build and support backend services for our API products, prepare documentation and SDKs which make developers happy.
- Developing fast and reliable image processing pipelines in collaboration with ML engineers.
- Deploy this in the cloud using Kubernetes.
- Occasionally help some of our amazing B2B customers with integration.
You’re a perfect candidate if you have:
- Startup mentality, GSD (Get S**t Done) attitude, constant learning, and ambition to grow. Good communication skills.
- Sense of “good enough” solutions for specific problems, when to take shortcuts, and when it’s better not. Intuitive understanding of “simple” vs. “easy”
- Understanding of compute-bound vs IO-bound load, and how to handle them in production
- Experience building web services in one of the major server-side languages. We run on Python, Flask, fastapi, and asyncio stack.
- Experience with RDBMS(PostgreSQL).
- Understanding of modern development practices: CI/CD, cloud computing, IaC
It’ll be amazing if you also have:
- Experience with ML in production
- Experience with time-series databases (Clickhouse or others)
- Formal CS/math/physics background
What does Let’s Enhance offer you?
- Attractive salary + equity (employee stock options).
- Working shoulder to shoulder with founders.
- An environment without bureaucracy, and a culture where your voice is highly valued.
- An international and diverse team.
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world.
- Unlimited vacation and sick days.
- Business trips to the US/UK/Europe are possible.
- Access to some of the top-notch tech people around the world through our network.
Let's Enhance is for everyone. We appreciate talents, no matter who you are, where you come from, and which picture you choose for the meeting's background.
If you feel that it’s something compelling to you, we would like to hear from you. Don't hesitate to join our journey!