Let’s Enhance is a global, fully remote, and fast-growing product startup. We specialize in Computer Vision and building artificial intelligence tools to automate image processing at scale.
Let’s Enhance is supported by Techstars, Nvidia, Google for Startups and was twice rated as the top product on Product Hunt. More than 5M people worldwide use our products and our API automates image enhancement for Fortune 500 companies.
In 2021, we raised a $3 million seed round to realize our mission of helping businesses effectively create and deliver visual experiences with next-gen AI content tools.
We are 30+ people, located in 10+ countries and speaking 9+ languages.
We expect you to:
- Define and lead research initiatives together with the ML team. Be involved in research of ML papers.
- Actively participating and guiding ongoing research, helping teammates to unblock and move forward when they are stuck.
- Taking some experiments hands-on.
- Setup good research and engineering practices, e.g. promote MLOps initiatives with the help of our infrastructure lead.
- Grow and develop the team, helping each team member advance in their career.
- Closely work with Engineering and Product teams to align on business goals.
You’re a perfect candidate if you have:
- Experience managing a team of engineers.
- 5+ years of experience with common machine learning and computer vision concepts, good software engineering skills with writing quality code.
- Knowledge of deep learning principles, and strong knowledge of different deep learning architectures and frameworks. Intensive hands-on experience with PyTorch/TensorFlow/OpenCV.
- Proficiency in DL processes: model creation, training, testing, deployment.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced or higher level of English.
It’ll be amazing if you also have:
- Fundamental knowledge of image processing.
- Strong knowledge of classic computer vision algorithms.
- Strong knowledge of common neural network approaches like object detection/segmentation/tracking, etc.
- Prior experience with image restoration and enhancement (i.e super-resolution, image denoising, deblurring, etc.).
- Prior experience with image generative models - e.g. GANs, diffusion models, transformers, etc.
What does Let’s Enhance offer you?
- Attractive salary + equity (employee stock options).
- Working shoulder to shoulder with founders.
- An environment without bureaucracy, and a culture where your voice is highly valued.
- An international and diverse team.
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world.
- Unlimited vacation and sick days.
- Access to some of the top-notch tech people around the world through our network.
Let's Enhance is for everyone. We appreciate talents, no matter who you are, where you come from, and which picture you choose for the meeting's background.
If you feel that it’s something compelling to you, we would like to hear from you. Don't hesitate to join our journey!
Type of employment: Full-time independent contractor for an indefinite period.
What to expect during our "hiring trip":
- CV screening
- 45-min call with our HR Manager
- Interview with CTO
- Technical interview
- Short call with a co-founder or investor
- Offer 🎉
Looking forward to getting to know you!