Let’s Enhance is a global, fully remote, and fast-growing product startup. We specialize in Computer Vision and building artificial intelligence tools to automate image processing at scale.
Let’s Enhance is supported by Techstars, Nvidia, Google, and was twice rated as the top product on Product Hunt. More than 5M people worldwide use our products and our API automates image enhancement for Fortune 500 companies.
In 2021, we raised a $3 million seed round to realize our mission of helping businesses effectively create and deliver visual experiences with next-gen AI content tools.
We are 35+ people, located in 16 countries and speaking 10+ languages.
Reinforcing our team, we are currently looking for the Backend Software Engineer to join our Integrations Squad. The integration squad is building all our image processing pipelines, public APIs and related SDKs, and also helps to integrate larger enterprise customers.
We expect you to:
- Design, build and support backend services for our API products, prepare documentation and SDKs which make developers happy.
- Developing fast and reliable image processing pipelines in collaboration with ML engineers.
- Analyze and optimize performance of ML inference via different hardware and software accelerators.
- Deploy this in the cloud using Kubernetes.
- Occasionally help some of our amazing B2B customers with integration.
You’re a perfect candidate if you have:
- Startup mentality, GSD (Get S**t Done) attitude, constant learning and ambition to grow. Good communication skills.
- Sense of “good enough” solutions for specific problems, when to take shortcuts and when it’s better not. Intuitive understanding of “simple” vs. "easy".
- Understanding of compute-bound vs IO-bound load, and how to handle them in production.
- Experience building web services in one of the major server-side languages. We run on Python, Flask, fastapi and asyncio stack.
- Experience with RDBMS(PostgreSQL).
- Understanding of modern development practices: CI/CD, cloud computing, IaC.
It’ll be amazing if you also have:
- Hands-on experience with deploying trained ML models to production.
- Experience with time-series databases (Clickhouse or others).
- Formal CS/math/physics background.
What does Let’s Enhance offer you?
- Attractive salary + equity (employee stock options).
- Working shoulder to shoulder with founders.
- An environment without bureaucracy, and a culture where your voice is highly valued.
- An international and diverse team.
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world.
- Unlimited vacation and sick days.
- Access to some of the top-notch tech people around the world through our network.
Let's Enhance is for everyone. We appreciate talents, no matter who you are, where you come from, and which picture you choose for the meeting's background.
If you feel that it’s something compelling to you, we would like to hear from you. Don't hesitate to join our journey!
Type of employment: Full-time independent contractor for an indefinite period.
What to expect during our "hiring trip":
- 45-min call with our HR Manager
- Technical interview with our Team Lead
- Technical interview with interactive hands-on assignment ✅
- CTO interview
Looking forward to getting to know you!